When it comes to quick and easy cooking, eggs make a good ingredient to experiment with. This is a simple method to make scrambled eggs in Kerala style. It won’t take more than 10 minutes to prepare this dish. It goes well with rice, bread or roti.
- Eggs – 3 nos
- Onion – 1, medium sized, thinly sliced
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Red chilli powder – 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- Coconut oil – As per need
- Take 3 eggs and beat well.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add 1 medium sized onion and curry leaves. Saute well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Add the beaten egg. Let it set for few seconds.
- Give it a good stir to make the egg scramble.
- Serve with rice or roti.