Dosa is basically crepes made using fermented batter. There are so many varieties of Dosas in India. Plain Dosa, Ghee Dosa, Masala Dosa, Pepper Dosa.. the list is very big.
Gothambu Dosa or Wheat Dosa is a healthy breakfast made using only a few ingredients like Wheat flour, grated coconut, salt, and water. Unlike other Dosas, these can be prepared instantly as it doesn’t require any fermentation.
Try this and serve hot with some coconut chutney. Or, stuff the dosas with some grated coconut and sugar to make it a wonderful tea time snack.
Watch video recipe
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Salt – As per taste
- Water – To make dosa like batter
- Mix together wheat flour, grated coconut, and salt.
- Add water little at a time and make a batter which is not too thick or thin. See the recipe video to know the right consistency.
- Heat a tawa and spread some ghee.
- Pour a ladle full of batter and spread to form a thin dosa.
- Cook both sides in a medium flame till it gets nice brown spots.
- Repeat the steps with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with chutney. It also tastes good with some grated coconut and sugar spread on top.
Subscribe Our Channel :
Watch more videos on :
Like us on Facebook :
Visit our website :
Follow us on Instagram :
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Pinterest: