- Carrot – 1 cup, diced
- Unripe Plantain (Pachakaya) – 1 cup, diced
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp (adjust according to your spice level)
- Shallots – 1/2 cup, sliced
- Garlic – 6 cloves, finely chopped
- Dry red chillies – 3 numbers
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Coconut oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt – as required
- Heat coconut oil in a kadai. Add dry red chillies, garlic, shallots, curry leaves.
- Fry the shallots till golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt. Keep the flame in low. Do not burn chilli powder.
- Add carrot and mix well.
- When the carrots are almost half cooked, add the unripe plantain. This is because the plantain gets cooked faster than the carrots. [Tip: Sprinkle some water, if you feel that it is too dry.]
- Cover and cook in a low flame. Stir in between.
Subscribe Our Channel :
Watch more videos on :
Like us on Facebook :
Visit our website :
Follow us on Instagram :
Follow us on Twitter: